Empowered Deaf people with equal opportunities and fulfilment in a barrier-free South Africa.
To serve as an innovative, responsive and dynamic developmental Deaf organisation that consistently ensures the protection and promotion of the rights, needs and concerns of Deaf people in South Africa.
We will achieve this by:
- Providing service and support that reflects the values, aspirations and culture of Deaf people.
- Monitoring, advocacy and awareness of Deaf people, deafness and hearing loss
- Providing strategic Deaf leadership, knowledge management and research
- Contributing to inclusive policy development that promote mainstreaming of Deaf perspectives to government and society.
- Continuous capacity and development of staff for consistently high work output and growth.
- Reflecting, through our work, an enhanced quality of life and well-being of Deaf people and a more just